Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

News

+41
decombres
dayspring
sludge jm
lucas
Trichogame
Buko
NAGAWIKA
parapluie
beubz
Cursed Oyster
Hasheeshian_Rcrds
Nico
Stoner witch
pieronegro
dèche
imperial inquisinic'
Mallozh
pearly
bestiole
belzebutt
cyb
Krom
corbak
Saimonax
Rocky Turquoise
Hypo Grief
eyeofthesouth
le_toine
HippyKvlt
MNML
Juan Solo
Duck and Cover
pol
DarkFate
gulo gulo
Carcinos
Heavyashell
D.A
MoiZ
Wookie
intheseblackdays
45 participants

Page 16 sur 34 Précédent  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Suivant

News - Page 16 Empty Re: News

Message par gulo gulo Jeu 31 Juil 2008 - 16:10

ouais, vu ça, mais les extraits m'ont moyennement soufflé
m'enfin, à voir quand même, le dernier en date est terrible

sinon, le Outlaw & Order sort quelque chose comme le 13/10, je crois

gulo gulo
Jeff Goldblum

http://satanowesusmoney.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message par pearly Jeu 31 Juil 2008 - 21:04

Bernard a écrit:Les excellents grindeux d'Antigama changent de chanteur. Dois-je m'inquiéter?
Je sais, pas très Slowendien tout ça...
fuck !!!

pearly
Doomster intergalactique

Message par pearly Mer 6 Aoû 2008 - 18:11

News - Page 16 Home_beyondthepale

Hello Burners!
Neurosis is bringing their brilliant "Beyond The Pale" festival to Roadburn 2009.

Roadburn is very pleased to invite our spiritual brethren from Neurosis to host a European version of their "Beyond The Pale" festival.

Beyond The Pale - Roadburn 2009

We couldn't imagine anyone being more attuned to the atmosphere and energy of Roadburn than Neurosis, and offering them the opportunity to stage the first ever "Beyond The Pale" outside of the U.S. is our way of honoring their enormous contributions to underground music as well as their iconic style and sound.

"The mission of Beyond the Pale is for us to honor the spirit and power of sound with people that we feel are kindred spirits. We want to bring together a diverse group of people who push the envelope, are truly original, and have that unspeakable fire and inspiration flowing through their art." -Steve Von Till.

"In our 23 years of existence we have had very few experiences that felt as right as our initial performance at Roadburn in 2007. Roadburn is a unique experience in the often disappointing and disingenuous world of music, it is a festival organized and run by people with a true passion and dedication to sound.

In the spirit of this commitment we are proud to announce that the day of April 25, 2009 at Roadburn will be a rekindling of 'Beyond The Pale. We will be performing as well as curating the entire days events." -Scott Kelly.
pearly
pearly
Doomster intergalactique

Message par MoiZ Mer 6 Aoû 2008 - 20:40

J'ai beau ne pas spécialement aimé Neurosis mais ce groupe attise ma curiosité. Y'a des indices pour les 15 groupes?
MoiZ
MoiZ
Doomster intergalactique

Message par pearly Mer 6 Aoû 2008 - 23:08

no fuckin' idea
Au jeu des paris, je sens bien Guapo (chez Neurot) et je prie pour un Savage Republic. Maintenant, je ne sais pas, ce sera surprise.

me suis juste laissé entendre dire que le fest voulait booker Asva.
je miserai pas mal aussi sur, enfin, la présence de Ufomammut.
Bref, encore 249 jours avant l'ouverture du fest, je suis pressé, comme l'an passé, comme cette année (enfin, un peu moins cette année)
pearly
pearly
Doomster intergalactique

Message par Hypo Grief Jeu 7 Aoû 2008 - 5:50

pearly a écrit:"The mission of Beyond the Pale is for us to honor the spirit and power of sound with people that we feel are kindred spirits. We want to bring together a diverse group of people who push the envelope, are truly original, and have that unspeakable fire and inspiration flowing through their art.".
poule de luxe, ça rigole pas! News - Page 16 693467
Hypo Grief
Hypo Grief
Doomster intergalactique

Message par Hypo Grief Jeu 7 Aoû 2008 - 11:20

The newest entry into the Earache Classic Series is CATHEDRAL's breakthrough classic "The Carnival Bizarre". This is the album that made CATHEDRAL into the legends they are today. By combining their doom metal sound with stoner rock and further experimental elements, the band hit upon a formula that would elevate them up above every doom/stoner band of their day.

On this special Earache Classic Series edition of "The Carnival Bizarre", which is due on August 11, you get the tried and true original album containing favorites like "Vampire Sun", "Hopkins (The Witchfinder General)" and "Utopian Blaster" (featuring a guest appearance by BLACK SABBATH and HEAVEN AND HELL riffmaster Tony Iommi). In addition, you will also get a bonus DVD, "Our God Has Landed", featuring one of CATHEDRAL's earliest recorded shows from the 1992 "Gods Of Grind" tour and eight music videos spanning the band's nearly decade-long Earache career.

For more information, go to this location.
Hypo Grief
Hypo Grief
Doomster intergalactique

Message par Hypo Grief Jeu 7 Aoû 2008 - 11:51

The Pulse of Radio reports that BLACK SABBATH's 1970 second album, "Paranoid", will be reissued on September 29 as both a double-vinyl set and a deluxe three-CD package, according to a press release. The record, which was recorded in eight days, is SABBATH's best-selling effort and was their commercial breakthrough in the U.S. Containing some of the band's biggest songs, such as "Iron Man", "War Pigs" and the title track, "Paranoid" is considered one of heavy metal's most influential and all-time masterpieces. The CD set will contain the original album on one disc and a 1974 quadraphonic mix on the second, while a third CD will feature never-before-released early instrumental versions of six of the album's eight songs and two with alternate lyrics.

"Paranoid" has sold four million copies in the U.S. and was SABBATH's only album to ever reach No. 1 in their native country, the U.K.

"Paranoid" was followed by 1971's "Master of Reality", also considered by many fans to be one of the group's finest efforts.

At their long-overdue induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2006, guitarist Tony Iommi and singer Ozzy Osbourne talked about the respect that BLACK SABBATH has earned in the music industry.

Iommi: "I think it's great. I think it's taken a few years, mind (you), because I think for a while, nobody took us seriously. But, you know, our friends in the music business and that obviously did. As we went on, the more we carried on, the more we proved, the more we stayed there, you know? And I think we got the respect from that."

Osbourne: "I never thought anybody liked us, and people on the Ozzfest would come to me and go, 'You were really one of our inspirations.'And I didn't really, I didn't believe it, you know?"

The original lineup of BLACK SABBATH has reunited several times in the last decade to either headline its own tour or Ozzfest, but there are no plans at the moment for the band to either record or tour.
Hypo Grief
Hypo Grief
Doomster intergalactique

Message par MoiZ Jeu 7 Aoû 2008 - 13:33

Bernard a écrit:
The newest entry into the Earache Classic Series is CATHEDRAL's breakthrough classic "The Carnival Bizarre". This is the album that made CATHEDRAL into the legends they are today. By combining their doom metal sound with stoner rock and further experimental elements, the band hit upon a formula that would elevate them up above every doom/stoner band of their day.

On this special Earache Classic Series edition of "The Carnival Bizarre", which is due on August 11, you get the tried and true original album containing favorites like "Vampire Sun", "Hopkins (The Witchfinder General)" and "Utopian Blaster" (featuring a guest appearance by BLACK SABBATH and HEAVEN AND HELL riffmaster Tony Iommi). In addition, you will also get a bonus DVD, "Our God Has Landed", featuring one of CATHEDRAL's earliest recorded shows from the 1992 "Gods Of Grind" tour and eight music videos spanning the band's nearly decade-long Earache career.

For more information, go to this location.

COOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
J'étais justement en train de penser à me le racheter car l'ancien est rayé à force d'avoir été écouté et réécouté.
Assurément un grand grnad album de Cathedral même si contrairement à la news, l'album qui a fait de Cathedral ce qu'ils sont aujourd'hui est "The Ethereal Mirror" (l'album où il n'y a que des tubes).
Par contre, ce truc n'a aucun intérêt pour les fans, sauf si le DVD a un meilleur que celui que j'ai choppé (trop sourd, qualité ananas...).
Par contre, pour les autres jetez-vous dessus, c'est de la très bonne came (comme quasiment tout Cathedral, ce qui n'est pas très bon étant juste bon).
ET si vous avez aimé le film "Le grand Inquisiteur" (Witchfinder General in english) vous pourrez le retrouver sur cet album ("I'm Matthew Hopkins Witchfinder tinnininnin tinininnin tintintin tin"). D'ailleurs, en parlant de Hopkins, je conseille très vivement le EP Hopkins avec des moceaux totalement psyché (qui n'ont rien de metal) mais qui déchire leur chemise violette en velours.
ACHETEZ du Cathedral car c'est le groupe le plus cool de toute la galaxie slowendienne, du groove, du gross riff, du chant qui tue (my god, ce chant) et une envie de faire de la bonne musique qui s'entend.
Cathedral sur disque ça tue. Et en live, ça tue encore plus. Alala, ce dernier concert au Batofar ou ce concert en ouverture de Samael.
OOoooooh Yeeeeaaaaahhhh Coome On! Let's groove, sonic muthafuckaaaaaaa News - Page 16 305768

PS: je ne suis pas fan de Cathedral, j'émettais juste un point de vue objectif et totalement impartial News - Page 16 2525
MoiZ
MoiZ
Doomster intergalactique

Message par DarkFate Sam 9 Aoû 2008 - 10:38

The new Candlemass ep LUCIFER RISING is finally recorded and due for release first week of october.
It features two brand new tracks ”LUCIFER RISING” and ”WHITE GOD”. It also contains a re-recorded version of ”DEMONS GATE”, live in the studio. As a bonus you will get most of the gig from Athens last year…”At the Gallows End”, ”Solitude”, ”Emperor of the Void”, ”Devil Seed”, ”Under the Oak”, Mirror Mirror”, ”Of Stars and Smoke”, ”Black Dwarf” and ”Samarithan”…..
Yes, it is probably the worlds longest ep!!News - Page 16 Luciferrising
DarkFate
DarkFate
Élement fusionnant

Humeur : How Will I Laugh Tomorrow When I Can't Even Smile Today

https://metalgiesserei.blogspot.com/

Message par beubz Dim 10 Aoû 2008 - 21:18

Je suis nouveau sur le forum enfin je me suis inscrit il y a quelques mois sans avoir jamais posté ^^Si c'est pas de la news ça.
beubz
beubz
Particule

http://www.myspace.com/beubzzz

Message par beubz Dim 10 Aoû 2008 - 21:21

J'ai oublié un truc,est-ce que quelqu'un a vu Earth au DOUR.J'ai pas pu y aller mais j'aime bien etre dégouté lorsqu'une personne me raconte ses souvenirs...
beubz
beubz
Particule

http://www.myspace.com/beubzzz

Message par Rocky Turquoise Lun 11 Aoû 2008 - 8:01

fuzzbastard y était je crois.

Purée un nouveau candlemass, je commence à en avoir un paquet de retard moi News - Page 16 220998
Rocky Turquoise
Rocky Turquoise
Gros bidule

Message par pearly Lun 11 Aoû 2008 - 11:46

Rocky Turquoise a écrit:fuzzbastard y était je crois.
et, ô surprise, il a trouvé ça à gerber News - Page 16 381243
pearly
pearly
Doomster intergalactique

Message par Rocky Turquoise Lun 11 Aoû 2008 - 14:29

Faut dire que je les ai vu à Nancy j'ai trouvé ça fort naze aussi.

À part le morceau avec le trombone à coulisse qui était fantastique.
Rocky Turquoise
Rocky Turquoise
Gros bidule

Message par intheseblackdays Lun 11 Aoû 2008 - 16:02

j'étais à Hanovre en fait, jamais je ne foutrais les pieds dans un fest hormis le Roadburn des early 2000. donc en gros jamais plus.

Asva ont été si excellents qu'un concert bien mou/fatigué/usé de Earth juste après fut pénible à supporter plus de sa moitié. en revanche en Février à Nancy j'avais bien tripé.
intheseblackdays
intheseblackdays
Master of Alchemy

Message par gulo gulo Ven 15 Aoû 2008 - 9:02

le nouveau Monarch!, Mer Morte, est dans la boîte
sortie en vinyl sur Throne et en cd sur Crucial Blast, euh ... bientôt j'espère
un extrait sur leurspace

Moiz, fais gaffe, tu baves - comment, moi aussi ?
gulo gulo
gulo gulo
Jeff Goldblum

Message par pearly Ven 15 Aoû 2008 - 11:59

Bonne nouvelle Gael !
pearly
pearly
Doomster intergalactique

Message par MNML Ven 15 Aoû 2008 - 12:31

Bonne nouvelle ça, difficile de se prononcer d'après le myspace, mais ça promet d'être bien crade, déjà le nom de l'album sonne bien .
L'artwork du prochain Enslaved :
News - Page 16 2762262541_36afe33b64

Du nouveau chez Kickback :
http://www.myspace.com/kickback
Wouf le gratteux d'Arkhon Infaustus est passé par là c'est sacrément déstabilisant News - Page 16 5102 :FOU:
MNML
MNML
Système cosmique

Message par DarkFate Sam 16 Aoû 2008 - 15:59

DarkFate a écrit:
eyeofthesouth a écrit:Eric Wagner quitte TROUBLE

Amidst many rumors it has been announced earlier today that “KORY CLARKE”, of “WARRIOR SOUL” will be the new front man effective immediately.
WTF ? Kory Clarke, surprenant! y ont fait quoi récemment Warrior soul? je ne me souviens que d'un de leur premier album en 90....
Si comme moi vous êtes fan de Trouble, prenez garde avant d'écouter l'extrait de "Come Touch the Sky" dans le myspace ci-dessous avec K. Clarke au chant News - Page 16 696327
http://www.myspace.com/troublechicago
Je trouve ça mauvais (le chant, bien entendu).....
DarkFate
DarkFate
Élement fusionnant

Humeur : How Will I Laugh Tomorrow When I Can't Even Smile Today

https://metalgiesserei.blogspot.com/

Message par MNML Jeu 21 Aoû 2008 - 10:37

Un morceau du prochain Gojira sur http://www.myspace.com/gojira .
MNML
MNML
Système cosmique

Message par le_toine Dim 24 Aoû 2008 - 14:17

Les LPs FATO et WYDKIF de ASVA sont en précommande chez Southern, si j'étais vous je me dépêcherais.
le_toine
le_toine
Corpuscule

Message par MNML Lun 25 Aoû 2008 - 19:09

Du nouveau chez Moho au fait, "Chotacabra" cd et lp chez alone
http://www.myspace.com/moho666
MNML
MNML
Système cosmique

Message par Invité Lun 25 Aoû 2008 - 20:49

La preuve que personne regarde vraiment les messages des autres
Darkmore le Jeu 12 Juin - 10:40 a écrit:EDIT : Le nouveau Moho (Chotacabra) sera dispo le 15 juillet
Carré
Invité
Invité

Message par gulo gulo Mar 26 Aoû 2008 - 8:47

REVOLTING COCKS (REVCO) founding member Alien Jourgensen is clearing up, once and for all, the rumors surrounding REVCO's future. "Much like MENUDO does or the BLUE MAN GROUP, I was going to hand the band over to this younger generation of REVCO's, to Sin [Quirin, guitars], Josh [Bradford, vocals] and Clayton [Worbeck, keyboards], kind of franchise it out. I think that these three knuckleheads capture the true essence and spirit of being 'a Revolting Cock,' if you will. But, this album turned out so damned good, I think I'm going to stick around for a while.

"This is the best REVCO album I've ever done," Al continued. "As a matter of fact, I think this is the best album — including MINISTRY, PAILHEAD, LARD — anything I've ever done, period. Production-wise, song-wise, I'm really, really happy with this record. It's the first CD I've ever gotten back from the mastering studio that I didn't have anything to bitch about. No complaints. I listened to the whole thing and just went, 'OK, that's a wrap.
Let's go'!"

Now that "Sex-O Olympic-O" is in the can, Jourgensen and his "knuckleheads" plan to begin tracking yet another REVCO release in September at Jourgensen's 13th Planet Studios in El Paso, TX. As he did with "Sex-O", Jourgensen will produce this next release as well as be involved in writing and playing on the album. REVCO will then initiate rehearsals for the upcoming REVCO world tour, scheduled to begin in April 2009. While Jourgensen won't claim a bunk on REVCO's tour bus for the duration of the trek, he does plan to perform with the band on a few choice dates.

States Bradford, "The challenge will be coming up with a name for the REVCO tour, since Al already took all of the REVCO-appropriate tour names such as CliTour, Sphinctour, FornicaTour, and MasterBaTouR for MINISTRY. We'll probably have a contest on the REVCO MySpace site and ask the fans.
"

In addition to working with Jourgensen in the studio on his sophomore release with the REVCO project, Bradford is busy producing RevCo TV, a direct-to-Internet, weekly YouTube TV broadcast to be implemented in the fall. RevCo TV will feature new REVCO tracks, in-studio footage and will parlay all the REVCO antics as the band records and prepares for its world tour.

"Sex-O Olympic-O" retains the unmistakable REVCO industrial-dance-metal sound, and sees Quirin, Bradford and Worbeck let first-wave glam rock seep into their already rich sound. Case in point, the soon-to-be quirky anthem (and first single from the album), "I'm Not Gay", which debuted on MINISTRY's 2008 C U LaTouR" live shows and is now a solid staple on MySpace and Facebook homepages around the world.

Tracks such as "Hookerbot 3000" and "The Red Parrot" show evidence that REVCO's affection for frequenting strip clubs has certainly rubbed off on them musically, as many of the songs sound like a custom-made soundtrack for strippers worldwide to strut their stuff to. But if you dig deep into the lyrics, you'll be afforded a direct look into the warped and twisted mind of Bradford. "Josh recorded a lot of these vocals in his apartment, really thin walls with no soundproofing," points out Worbeck. "He was tracking in the middle of the night with headphones on, yelling at the top of his lungs these bizarre phrases that are in the song. If you think about it, his neighbors weren't hearing music, all they were hearing was him yelling these strange lyrics. His neighbors must think he's insane.
"

wouhouhouw News - Page 16 916320 News - Page 16 916320 News - Page 16 916320 News - Page 16 916320 News - Page 16 916320 News - Page 16 916320 News - Page 16 916320 News - Page 16 916320 News - Page 16 916320 News - Page 16 916320 News - Page 16 916320
gulo gulo
gulo gulo
Jeff Goldblum

Message par cyb Mar 26 Aoû 2008 - 9:45

M'étonne pas qu'il en soit content du dernier REVCO, il revient à ses premières amours quoi, hahahaha... Blague à part, une oreille hâtivement jetée sur l'ensemble m'avait laissé mitigé, là je réécoute I'm not gay sur leur myspace et c'est quand même bien groovy, faudra que j'retente

Sinon tout ça c'est bien joli, mais LARD, BORDEL
cyb
cyb
Doomster intergalactique

http://lamareauxcadavres.blogspot.com/

Message par gulo gulo Mar 26 Aoû 2008 - 10:18

I'm not gay est loin d'être le meilleur morceau de l'album, mais loin ...
gulo gulo
gulo gulo
Jeff Goldblum

Message par MNML Mar 26 Aoû 2008 - 10:31

Darkmore a écrit:La preuve que personne regarde vraiment les messages des autres
Darkmore le Jeu 12 Juin - 10:40 a écrit:EDIT : Le nouveau Moho (Chotacabra) sera dispo le 15 juillet
Carré
Christophe Lambert Amoché
MNML
MNML
Système cosmique

Message par cyb Mar 26 Aoû 2008 - 10:52

juj a écrit:I'm not gay est loin d'être le meilleur morceau de l'album, mais loin ...

Sans doute, je me souviens avoir surtout apprécié les morceaux bien couillus, dont celui-ci ne fait pas spécialement partie
cyb
cyb
Doomster intergalactique

http://lamareauxcadavres.blogspot.com/

Message par Invité Mar 26 Aoû 2008 - 14:54

::: August 25 :::
Just in time to get you primed for Hank III’s new record DAMN RIGHT, REBEL PROUD, in stores on 10/21 in CD and Double Vinyl format:
THE EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIER VIDEO of Long Hauls and Close Calls - from recordstoreday.com
http://www.recordstoreday.com/Page/504
Ahahah comment ça pogne
News - Page 16 203680
Invité
Invité

Message par gulo gulo Mar 26 Aoû 2008 - 16:51

cyb a écrit:M'étonne pas qu'il en soit content du dernier REVCO, il revient à ses premières amours quoi, hahahaha... Blague à part, une oreille hâtivement jetée sur l'ensemble m'avait laissé mitigé, là je réécoute I'm not gay sur leur myspace et c'est quand même bien groovy, faudra que j'retente

Sinon tout ça c'est bien joli, mais LARD, BORDEL

tu veux dire, SAINDOUX, BORDEL ?
gulo gulo
gulo gulo
Jeff Goldblum

Message par Wookie Jeu 28 Aoû 2008 - 15:42

Darkmore a écrit:
::: August 25 :::
Just in time to get you primed for Hank III’s new record DAMN RIGHT, REBEL PROUD, in stores on 10/21 in CD and Double Vinyl format:
THE EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIER VIDEO of Long Hauls and Close Calls - from recordstoreday.com
http://www.recordstoreday.com/Page/504
Ahahah comment ça pogne
News - Page 16 203680

*jouit*
Wookie
Wookie
Doomster intergalactique

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé